Flash DryerProviding you the best range of flash dryer and spin flash dryer with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 10 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Air Velocity||2500-5000 m3/h|
A Flash Dryer
is used to dry residual moisture from centrifuged cakes or powders. Flash Dryers, Ring Dryer, Rotary Atomizer Drying process is accomplished by contacting the powder with hot air traveling at high velocity. The heat is used for drying and the air pneumatically conveys the powder for separation in a cyclone or a bag filter. A product classifier ensures only dry powder leaving the drying chamber.
A modified version of a flash dryer is a Ring Dryer and incorporates a centrifugal classifier that uses deflector blades to select and classify airborne particles on the basis of their densities. As a result of the centrifugal action, the behavior and wetter particles follow the ring duct periphery more closely and are recycled back, while the fine dried material leaves the dryer with the exhaust air to be collected in the cyclone or bag filter before being scrubbed in a venturi scrubber.
Approx. Price: Rs 20 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power (Kw)||15 KW|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Water Evaporation||12-17 Kg/H|
A Spin Flash Dryer
produces powder from the Spinfeed, which is viscous or gelatinous in nature, paste or filter cake. The two-step process involves disintegration of the feed and drying of the disintegrated feed. Depending upon the nature of the feed material, conventional arm design could be used for crystalline, non-sticky material or Acmefil''s specially engineered rotating spin design disintegrator could be used to handle sticky and gelatinous materials.Other Details:
- The disintegrated material is brought in contact with the hot drying media, which dries the particle and also pneumatically conveys it for separation in a cyclone or bag filter.
- A product clarifier ensures desired size and the dried particles only leave the drying chamber.
- High solid contents make the spin flash drier a very economical drying proposition
- The Spin flash dryer is an easy process for drying Filter Cakes, Pastes and high Viscous liquid.
- The material is directly fed from filter press to dryer.
- Less drying time hence less labour handling and quick production.
- Less electricity load
- Space is 1/3 that of the Spray dryer
- Various product range.
- Energy consumption saving.
- Fuel consumption saving.
- Influence of heat on heat sensitive products is remarkably low even at high temperature.
- Lump breaker with variable speed feeds screw feeder for non-clogging of feed.
- Only two operators are required to operate the plant instead of the number of labourers in the conventional drying system.
- The environmental conditions remain clean.
- The product is fed to the feed Agitator which is connected to a variable speed screw conveyor and conveyed to the Spin flash chamber in a rated capacity. The air is heated by passing over indirect fired hot air generator. The material come to the spin flash chamber get disintegrated between the rotating spins and simultaneously dried within the hot air media. The dried product is collected from the bottom of the bag filter. A separate control panel mounted with instruments is also provided. The process is displayed by the MIMIC diagram on the control panel.
- The material of construction of equipment depends on the product to be dried. The advantage of the system is that it can be operated at high temperature for non-sensitive products.